The following is a list of educational links and resources to assist you and your family on your path to health:
Posture and Ergonomics:
- UCLA-4 Steps to Set up Your Work Station Ergonomically: http://ergonomics.ucla.edu/index.php/homepage/offi...
- Gokhale Method-Primal Posture(tm) For a Pain Free Life Book: 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back: Natural Posture Solutions for Pain in the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Foot
- EZPosture Products-ergonomic products, seat cushions, and insoles: Click here
- Buckwheat/Millet duo pillow
- PACE Express-The 12 Minute Fitness Revolution: Click Here
- Foundation Training-Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain and Move With Confidence: Click Here
- Nick Pineault, Healthy or Not? How to make smart choices when shopping for foods: Click Here
- Coconut oil info: http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/organic-c... and here: http://www.coconutoil.com/
- Nikki Young, Paleo Cookbooks-Complete Paleo Recipe Guide to Healthy Eating: Click Here
- Theconsciouslife.com-The Top 10 Anti-inflammatory Foods: http://theconsciouslife.com/top-10-anti-inflammato...
- Article: Is Flaxseed Oil Good or Bad For You?: http://www.livestrong.com/article/411786-is-flax-o...
- Article: How To Store Fruits and Vegetables to Keep them From Spoiling: http://www.mythirtyspot.com/2011/09/how-to-store-f...
- Nifty little gadget to cut your veggies into noodle like spirals: GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter
- Essential personal blender for green smoothies: Magic Bullet Express Deluxe 26-piece Mixer & Blender (25-piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade)
- Xero Shoes: I've been wearing and recommending these since finding out about them in early 2013. They are amazingly comfortable for everything from walking around the house to hiking and running marathons. They also give the proper proprioceptive feedback to your body and brain so your body works the way it should. Since switching to less structured shoes I have noticed a significant decrease in my low back and sciatic nerve pain and an increase in energy. They are also very inexpensive and start out at $19.95 per pair. To get yours- Click Here
- Huffington Post Article-How Flip Flops Are Killing Your Feet: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/flip-flop...
- If you’re in the market for an inversion chair for spinal decompression, you want to look for a chair rather than a table similar to something like this: Health Mark IV18600 Pro Inversion Therapy Chair (this happens to be the exact model I have at home that works very well)
I continually update this page when I find something new or interesting, so check back often!