Is Sitting Making You Sick?--Energize with Ergonomics, Feel Great, Get More "Stuff" Done--5/16/17 6:45 pm
Suffering from "Tech Neck" and "Turtle Posture"? Do you find yourself tired, aching, and having difficulty focusing after a long day at the office sitting at your desk? Did you realize that with some minor and inexpensive tweaks to your workstation, you could reduce pain, increase energy, and boost your focus and productivity?
Come join us for an hour long interactive and fun workshop with Dr. Jane Baxley from PosturePerfect in Danville where she will show you how to:
- Set up an ergonomic and efficient workstation on your own for less than $100
- Learn to stand and sit straighter immediately with minimal effort
- Prevent "Tech Neck" and "Digital Dementia"
- Use specific tips, tricks and exercises that you can implement immediately
- Get more done and feel better while doing it!
In honor of Posture Month, admission is free.
We will be holding the workshop at Victory Workspace located in the beautiful Shuey Podva house in downtown Danville. Hope to see you there!